Terms and Conditons
Check-in time is 2:00pm on the day of check-in.
Check-out is 10:00am on the day of check-out/departure.
Late check-outs may be available, subject to availability, upon request, with a late check-out fee of ½ the daily rate.
Refunds and Cancellations
A full refund is provided for any deposits if cancellation notice is given up to one week before the check-in time.
An 85% refund is provided for cancellations less than one week, but up to 48 hours notice before the check-in time.
No refund is provided if cancellation is less that 48-hours before the check-in time.
Collie River Valley Tourist Village is a pet friendly park. We welcome responsible dog owners with very well behaved pets to stay in our Park.
To ensure guests with and without dogs both enjoy their stay, it is crucial that dog owners abide by the Park’s “Pet Policy” as explained below:
- Pets must be kept on a lead AT ALL TIMES whilst in the Park.
- A $25 (Powered Site) and $50 (Accommodation) dog bond is payable in cash at the time of check in.
- Under the Caravan Park & Camping Grounds Act & Regulations (1997), pets are NOT allowed in onsite park accommodation or facilities at any time.
- The owner must clean up IMMEDIATELY after the pet at all times.
- Pets must not be left alone, onsite, at any time during your stay.
- Pets must not be allowed to bark, or indulge in antisocial or destructive behaviour at any time.
- As the pet owner you accept full responsibility for any personal injury or damage caused by your pet whilst in our park.
- The Park washing machine, laundry trough and driers must not be used for washing pet bedding.
- The Park laundry, ablution facilities, camp kitchen and BBQ areas are out of bounds to all pets at all times.
- Under no circumstances are the laundry, ablution facilities, camp kitchen or BBQ areas to be used for bathing pets.
- We regret we are unable to permit very large dogs, or dogs of a breed, that may cause other guests to experience anxiety or fear for their safety.
- Any dogs registered as a dangerous breed are expressly barred from entering the Park without a Vet Certificate of safety.
- The decision to allow a guest with a pet into the park is at the Managers absolute discretion, at all times.
- The Manager reserves the right to ask any guest with a pet to leave immediately, with no refund given, if any of the above rules are not complied with, or if the pet is causing a nuisance.
These conditions are aimed at ensuring everyone has an enjoyable stay at our Park.
Please consult the Managers for any further information you may require.